From:
Diane Burman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:34:07 -0400
This is a fun little "battle" over what's the best pet to have.  Well, I
don't think there will be any disagreement on the FML - it's the ferret of
course!

I'm really dismayed to see that ferrets only have *7* votes as of this
writing where as cats have nearly 500 and hamsters aren't far behind.
Please, please log your votes & give those folks a run for their money.  I
know with all the people here on the FML we can blow away those numbers in
just 1 day.  You are only able to vote once each time you visit the site
but you can re-enter the site as many times as you wish & vote again each
time.  I have no idea how long this little contest will be running so
please checking back.  I know the feline folks have been blitzing the site
for several days now.

  http://www.freevote.com/booth/favoriteanimal

 Cheers,
 Diane & the gang