From:
Laurie Murchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:52:37 -0100
Slinkmonster here --

The Boss is a little confused and, granted, that's her normal state of
mind, but this time it's not an unreasonabe quandary she's in.  Now I could
enlighten her since I'm a TeleFerret, have psychic powers out the weasel
wazoo and am fairly omniscient (hey, I cover for God on His days off - it's
part of the job description), but why should I make life any easier for her?
She's already been blessed with the honor and privilege of keeping me (and
my siblings as a result of being associated with me) in the manner to which
I've made her get me accustomed so I need not do her any more favors.
[You're all heart, Slink.] (Shut up, Boss.) Therefore, it's up to you, her
fellow humans, to help her out with this.

Okay - the subject here is my third brother, Simba.  The Boss adopted him
along with his albino sister, Nala, from Vickie McKimmey (by the way,
Vickie, they both say "HI!") at Ferret Expo '97.  She told us (I'm usually
sitting in spirit on TB's shoulder so I'm privy to everything that goes on)
that Simba was a chocolate mitt.  Actually, mitt wannabe because only his
forepaws are mitted.  However, Simba has CHANGED COLOR.  He's turned into a
SILVER.  A beautiful silver, but definitely no longer a chocolate.  TB wants
to know if other humans have chameleon ferrets.

Thanks in advance for all the info I already know and TB doesn't....

A Mysterious Moondancer

The Alive Five

Slinky The  Moondancer:      "Dogs and cats, no doubt, are cool..."
Spaghetti the JoyBouncer:    "But s/he who loves ferts
Simba the Lionheart:             Is no one's fool..."
Nala the White Swan:          "So face it, humans - "
Whazzat the Bear Cub:       "FERRETS RULE!"