From:
Neil Decker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:43:55 -0700
I have never posted before, I prefer to lurk <g> but I have a question.  I
want to try to keep my fert on a "natural" light schedule for winter.  I
feel that if there is any chance of preventing adrenal problems, it won'
hurt me to try.  My problem is that I have 3 human kids and finding a truly
dark area in this house is tough.  The only place I can think of is our
garage.  So if I keep Trouble in the house in natural light during the day,
and put him the garage at night, can I keep him warm in his cage?  I live
in the Phoenix area, so cold isn't really even all that cold, but I want to
be careful.  Is this worth doing?  Am I paranoid?  Any advice wil be more
than appreciated.  Feel free to email me..  Thanks!!  Oh!!  I alson wanted
to say that I love reading the inventories of the hidey holes... cracks me
up every time!!  =)