From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 10:16:44 -0500
>From:    Susie <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Hairball remedies?
>
>Anyway....these guys won't take the hairball remedies or even trying
>some NutriCal my other guys just loved.  Does anyone have any ideas on
>what to do or give them?

Get you a tube of 8in1 Ferretvite.  You may have to work with the ferrets
to get them to try it, but once they do, most LOVE it.  Just put a pea
sized dab in their mouth and hold them until they eat it.  Offer them a
little every day.  Now here comes the tricky part.  Get you a tube of 8in1
Kittymalt.  It is a hairball remedy, but it taste just like Ferretvite.
They used the same ingredients in both except Ferretvite has corn oil and
Kittymalt has mineral oil or liquid petrolatum.  I give my crew about an
inch of Kittymalt every weekend all year long and give it twice a week
during shed.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if people hear your car a long time before they see it.