From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:16:36 -0500
Hello all again!

Here is the addendum post to the Bring Meeko Home cause:
<http://www.ferretuniverse.com/discus/messages/1263/64845.html?1261953792>

If you can donate ANYTHING, even just a few dollars, you are banding
yourself together with a thing more powerful than yourself. The gift
of hope and of giving. What better thing to do than be a part of this
group effort? We ferret people have GOT to stick together, and this is
just one of those times where we need to help out a fellow weaslebuddy
in need, because of these special circumstances. Some of these vet
practices really should be ashamed of themselves for their complete
insensitivity, and love of the almighty dollar.

Meeko needs to come home and recover where he's surrounded by his
family and his cage mates. If you can do anything to help, I guarantee
it'll make you feel good inside, and make a lot of other people believe
that TOGETHER, we can do ANYTHING! Help make this happen.

The Paypal address for donation is [log in to unmask] . Make sure you
click on the "personal" tab, and mark it as a GIFT for Meeko.

Thanks!
Sandi

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

A 501-3c ,no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!! We also are
in need of sponsors for the older hospice needs. Just $5 a month will
help.

Remember God in all we do,for without HIM,we are nothing