From:
Jessica Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:25:19 -0600
First off, I would like to say thank you to all who have emailed me with
cards and kind words during the loss of our Buffy.  There was a person
that sent us an E-card and my daughter cried it was a picture of two
ferrets an albino and a blaze that looked exactly like Buffy.  She copied
the picture and now has it hanging in her new room.

I want to appologize for being so late in sending this but I have been
laid up in bed for two weeks due to an injury that I received during our
move which put that off a couple extra weeks.

I was also wondering if there was anyone in the Springfield, IL area that
might have a healthy ferret that they would like to adopt to me so that
my Rikki wont be soooo bored.

In closing, I would like to wish each and everyone of you happy holidays
and may it be filled with many blessings, good times and fellowship with
your family and friends.

God Bless You All,
Jessica