From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:45:33 EST
Now this is a true story,and I know some will think I'm crazy,but I'm going
to tell it anyway.My sweet,loving old man Valentine left me for the bridge
Dec.22,1998,and shortly after that I bagan hearing strange things in our
bedroom.Now they were hardly ever allowed in there,since we have potted
plants in that room.Many times, when I open the door to go in the bedroom,
I hear little feet running away.I can't tell you the number of times I've
searched the room thinking a fuzzbutt had gotten in somehow.Never found one.

While laying in bed at night I've heard tiny ferret sneezes,and of course
get up to see who snuck in.Never found anyone.The other night it got
physical.I was halfway to sleep ,when the bed started moving,we have a
water bed,just like a small critter was walking on it.I turned on the light
and, you guessed it,nothing there.I've seen shadows just going around the
corner into the master bath,I've felt a cold nose on my ankle and reached
down to pick up who snuck in,nothing.Things turn up in strange places.
Sometimes when I have my fuzzies in to play on the bed,they'll stop almost
mid dance and stare,just like they saw something.So what do you think?  Do
I have a fuzzy visitation?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Sandy ( Valentine,is that you?)
Jasmine ( Mom,somethings over there.)
Taz ( Let me see.)
Honey ( Who are you?)
Sugar ( Wanna play?)

Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.