From:
Steve Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 03:59:54 -0400
Hi, I spoke to Ms. Reyes on the phone today and she needs to find a home
for her ferret.  She gave me permission to post here for her.

A three year old female ferret, who she says she can't take care of
anymore.  The ferret seems healthy but hasn't been to the vet in over
a year so is overdue for vaccines.

She wants to find a loving home for the ferret and has the cage and
accessaries if the person wants them.

I didn't get too much info, but please feel free to contact her if you
are interested.

She is in Belleville, NJ close exit 145 GSP
Ms Reyes- (973) 844-9176

Patty