From:
Lorraine Kozlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:14:12 -0700
I have never had to introduce ferrets but I read an article on this site
that said putting ferratone on everybodys back and everybody started
licking everybody and got along fine.  It sounds better then apple
bitters to stop bitting and having to watch out for eyes.  When I read
it it sounded sooo smart.  I knew I'd always remember it.  Glad I chance
to a chance to share.  If the lady who wrote it is out there, you can
probably tell us more.

Have a great day!