Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 20:49:24 -0500
Hi there,
I think I'm having a problem with my 3 year old, male , neutered, silver
mitt ferret, Fuji.  I think he may have a urinary tract infection or
possibly bladder stones.

His urine is VERY dark...looks brown...can this be blood?  Also, it smells
awful.  He doesn't seem to strain when urinating and his feces are normal.

I work at a vet clinic where theyve never seen a ferret with a urinary
problem, so i was wondering if anybody out there can pass along ANY
information on proper readings for ferret urinalysis', what I should do,
etc....

Any help would be great.
Thanks and happy ferreting!

--