From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:20:03 EST
I just wanted you all to know that not everything you say is true... I am an
owner of three wonderful Marshalls ferrets, who have the most beautigul
coats, clear eyes, and they are just damn healthy!!!  Also, I work at Petco,
and Marshalls ferrets are recived at 5-6 weeks, not 4.  The ferrets at my
store recive nothing but the best care!!!  I carry no more than 8 at a time,
and my customers are always informed of everything they will need to know,
and are always to call me with any problems or questions they may have.  So
not all pet stores are bad places... You people make me feel like such a bad
guy, and I do nothing but love all ferrts who I come in contact with... Mabe
you should take some time and look into what you are saying... Adn belive
me, I do know that it is not all of you, you people know who you are when I
say GROW UP!!!  I am not usually a mean person, and you all have helped me
through my ferret problems, and I am sure that you are all nice people, but
you need to open your eyes... My customers could even tell you of my honesty
and sincerity... I even give them the phone number to the closest ferret vet
that I would take my family to!!!  So please, stop trashing me ; )

[FA]