From:
Kathy Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:09:33 -0400
Help, Our ferret has run off!  How do we pursue a search?  Is there a
pattern to the typical places they may hide or seek.... How far are they
known to travel once leaving the family behind?  Just yesterday our little
"Kit" came in with a mouse (or mole).... she was so excited, she danced
around it a bit and ran to hide it in the kitchen...Later I noticed she
was gone.... Usually she is right there on the grass by the front porch..
interacting with me...and then after a little freedom back into the
house....I am unsure what to expect....

Kathy and family,
Hendersn@imcnet.net.....
for support or suggestions....thanks..hg

'8SW9  [Huh?  BIG]