From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 20:30:24 -0700
Hello;

Well, 3 years work has finally come to pass with a lot of devine
intervention's help.  The original tonic that helped Timmy heal from
"terminal lymphoma" over 3 years ago has finally been duplicated, exactly.
I'm not sure what to call it though, since it took 4 iterations to get to
this point.  Suggestions are Timmy's Original Tonic, Timmy's Genesis
Formula, & Timmy's Genesis Tonic.  It has taken this long as it is
apparently the worlds' most difficult to produce herbal formula, and takes
the company making it a month per batch currently.

The potassium has been added back after talking to Dr. Tom Willard who
graciously shared his research on potassium done during his formulating
Totally Ferret.  It seems the "usual" ferret diet provides about 100
mg./day, and he had to work on the Totally Ferret formula to provide about
225 mg./day where the approximate acceptable is 300 mg./day.  The "Original
formula Tonic" give 92 mg./tsp., and I used about 2.5 tsp./day with Timmy,
1.5 going into the recipe & another tsp. put into water for his free
feeding, so since he was eating nothing else he was well under what could be
considered minimum, and there is no research of what would be "optimum" as
the minimum daily adult requirement for vitamins is the minimum below which
there is a deficiency disease, like scurvy from too little Vit.C, rickets
from too little Vit.B, etc.  Many people take larger quantities with the
belief that this is necessary for "better than minimum health".

He also cleared up the misinformation I was under that Dr. Kavorkian used
potassium to assist people's suicide, he said it's potassium cyanide, and
the cyanide does the lethal job, the potassium is just a stabilizer.

That aside, I just was wondering about what name would be least confusing to
folks to say that this is the original tonic Timmy was healed on, and the
best yet available>>?:)

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all:)

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs.:)
AOL instant messenger name= garyferret :)/ ICQ#4461104