From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 12:49:14 -0400
Hi friends!

Each year at Ferretstock the shelter holds an annual Pledge a Thon.  A
Sponsor event much like walk a thon with no work involved on a hot day!

This is our primary fund - raiser for the year to help continue shelter,
rehab, hospice and education programs at Ferret Wise.

The top fund raiser is awarded a prize-- this year the top fund raiser
will receive( more prizes may be added) : A special trophy / mug, a $25
Petco gift certificate, A flannel lined w/ embroidered ferret wind
breaker jacket ( size Large $55 value),

Those turning in a sponsor sheet and minimum $50 in pledges will also
receive as our thank you a screen print Ferretstock commemorative tote
bag.  I do believe the greatest prize is for participating in the annual
pledge drive -- knowing the work will continue.

If you have ferret loving friends who would like to participate please
print them a copy as well.  We do allow proxy entries- however all mailed
entries must be received ( with funds in check / MO) by August 30th.

Pledge forms should be turned in by 11:30 ( with pledged funds ) at the
event registration table.  The winner will be announced following the
"Blessing of the Animals" at noon.

Thanks for taking the time to read this-- Please email or call if you
would like a sponsor form forwarded!  We do hope to see you at this years
fun event- a time when ferrets and friends can socialize for a day!

Fondly in ferrets-
the folks & fur kids at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org