From:
Heather Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 18:56:41 -0800
A lady in the Austin, Texas area is looking for a home for her ferret.
I stumbled across the ad on the Austin360.com animal message board and
contacted her to see if I could help.  I don't know all the details, but
she wants to place him as soon as possible - even sounds a little frantic
in her email.  The ferret was rescued from a fish tank in a pet store and
brought back to health.  This lady appears to runs dog rescue in Austin,
but I don't know her personally.  If there's anyone who can take in
another fuzzy (we are unfortunately at our limit), please get in touch
Julie via the contact information below.  Thanks for your help!

This is how her message appeared on the message board:
MALE SABLE FERRET NEEDS HOME by
AustinPitRescue                         11 MONTHS OLD E-MAIL ME
OR CALL [log in to unmask]
or (512) 441-2353

Dooks & Tugs,
Heather and the Surfers Of Chaos
http://home.austin.rr.com/schumerland/soc/

"Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants
happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do
other creatures." - The Dalai Lama