From:
Steve Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 15:51:30 -0400
I have permission to post for someone who wants to find a home for
their 1 1/2 year old ferret named Weezer.  Scales and Tails has listed
the ferret for the owner on our website , but so far no one has been
interested.  The owner wants to try to place before surrendering to the
shelter.

You can contact the owner, Jenna, directly for more information at
[log in to unmask] or e-mail me directly if you have any problems
contacting her.

You can see the picture that I have at the scales and tails web site
www.scalesandtails.org

Thank you,
Patty Kaczorowski