Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:31:41 -0500
Hello to everyone, prayers to those with sick little ones and condolences
to those that have lost a loved little one.

I want to say thank you to those of you who have visited my auctions and
placed bids.  As many of you know, I have been dealing with my father who
was in and out of the hospital for a while now, Last Friday he was sent
home.  There is nothing more they can do for him, he can die at anytime.
He has to be taken once a week to have fluid drained from his lungs.  The
reason for telling you this is----I apologize to those that I have not
shipped their items yet.  I have had so much going on for the last few
months with my Father and I get behind.  You will get your items.  I
promise.  Now that he is home, I should be getting caught up.

I am still listing items to raise funds for the shelter.  I will be listing
items tonight and for the next few days.  I have to do it in between taking
care of the fuzzies.  :-) I have many old collectable items, some cute
items, some weird items and will eventually have some currier & Ives
dinnerware listed.  So if you or your friends would like to take a look
here is the link to my page.

[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Thanks so much!

sue & the fuzzies