From:
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:37:14 -0700
Thank you all for your cards of Thanks! So many beautiful pictures,
presents and stories that made me cry. It is impossible to answer them
all personally so I do hope that the senders will see this. Sometimes
when you feel all alone in the fight it really helps to receive a card
of thanks and sharing. Bless you all and hope you have a wonderful and
quiet holiday!

Regards,
Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary, An All Volunteer Organization
"A New Beginning..."
www.morningstarr.org

You may contact us at: 928-821-2420 or email: [log in to unmask]
or mail: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ 86325