From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 00:55:59 -0400
Hear ye, Hear ye, please post this throughout the ferret lands, and non
ferret too.

Mark your Calendars!!

June 29th, from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Ferrets Unlimited will be having an
Open House at 4116 Bucyrus Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio  44109.  216/749-3885.

We have lots of great ferrets to meet, great raffle with neat prizes.
And some really nice craft items that have been donated for sale.  (No,
they aren't all ferret related, but nice anyway!)

Need sleep sacks and hammocks?  Come to the Open house and see the great
home made items we have.  We will also have a cage or two for sale.

Like candles?  We will have a selection of home made candles too!!  (And
the ferrets helped.)

Come and have lots of fun, meet other ferret owners, and fall in love.

And now onto the real reason you read this, they have been named.  Since
two people came up with the same idea, they have been named after the
characters in Friends.  Kind of appropriate I think, since they will stay
together.

Now the large albino male is Chandler; the smaller albino male (which the
vet we picked them up from thought is was a girl, and I didn't check since
my main concern was his dying) is Ross; the tiny little albino girl is
Phoebe; the little silver girl is Rachel (I have been told Rachel has a
bit of an attitude); and the blaze boy is Joey, and he does have that duh
look on his face all the time.

All have put on weight, and are really looking great, the big boys are
starting to look like big boys, and they are all dancing.

Since the fab five has come in we have gotten 7 more.  We are back in the
40's again.

Hey, if anyone has any ideas on who I can contact for stuff for adoption
packets, let me know, I have already contacted, MF, PV, Ferret Store,
IAMS.  I try to make up adoption packets with information and coupons,
samples and advertising trinkets from places, people seem to love that
stuff.

Hug your fur angels, and let them know how lucky they are to have someone
to love them forever.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
Rescue*Rehab*Educate*Adopt