Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:34:51 EDT
Group, I was told that Kong makes a toy for 'small pets' but I am
always leery about rubber toys when it comes to ferrets. Does anyone
have a Kong toy for their ferrets? Do they like it? What about wear?
Is it safe? I know the soft latex toys are a big no no but this is
different, it is a lot harder and I would assume that it is not easily
destroyed. It is hard to find toys made in USA for ferrets.

Dave