From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:24:55 -0700
Most of us here on this group and others know Tara Radford or have at
least heard of her...

She is the crazy blonde who never shys away from ANYONE and has about
the biggest heart I have EVER seen.  I think she is a little crazy...but
that's another story all together :-)

What I am writing about is helping her.... She recently had to rush Buddy
Rico to the vet for emergency care.  As soon as they opened him up they
found cancer, and Peritonitis.... a lot of it.  They spent some time with
him before helping him cross over.  She has had too many others at the ER
vet this year also and it has drained everything out of them.

I am going to be sending money to Tara to help her out with her vet bill.
I am offering to collect all of the money that people wish to donate and
send it to her all at once on Monday, October 27, 2003.

I have a PayPal account set up [log in to unmask]

You can also mail me your donation:

Joanne Ruffner
289 Patton Street
Huachuca City, AZ  85616

Or you can just send a donation to the vet:

The Pet Doctor
11419 Bridgeport Way SW
Lakewood, WA  98499-3006
Account:  Tara Radford

Low on cash?  Then send a dollar or two or three or whatever you can
afford.  Trust me it all adds up in the end.

This woman gives so much to us and NEVER asks for anything.  She is going
to be mad at me as it is for trying to do this...

Lets show her our support.

And Tara... you just hush!

I am sending you this whether you like it or not!  I am MUCH MORE
stubborn than you..  and if you don't believe me ask my ex-husband!  LOL
Just because you have a louder mouth doesn't mean anything... I am much
more of a nag!  hee hee

Thank you in advance for any help you can give to her.

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
There's a pot of Ferret Love at the end of the Rainbow