From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:39:16 +0000
I wanted to post here are tell everyone that e-mailed me with condolences
thank you.  As I'm sure everyone is when they loose a pet, I am still in
so much sadness.  I'm doing better, but we miss her so much.  My Simon
who was her right hand man is getting lost of attention from us because
we keep catching him wandering the ferret room looking for Sadie....and
you just can't explain to them why she is suddenly not there.  I've also
found two of our cats crying at night for no reason...It's so sad to
watch them.

Thank you again,
Marta

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and many
other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com or
http://www.88888888.com in the "stuff for people" section"