From:
KRISTINE WYLIE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 23:11:17 EDT
Did anyone catch the interview with Dennis Rodman on Tuesday s edition of
Prime Time Live?  Although I didn t actually see any little furries, Dennis
had all the tell tale signs of being a ferret owner.  He had a multilevel
cage with a hammock and what looked like some tubing in the corner of one of
his rooms.  It got my thinking if any other well known people are owned by
ferrets, it would be interesting to know.

Thanks for everyone who responded to my help with a sleepy fuzzy.  Pixie
went to the vet on Monday evening, the doc did a thorough exam but didn t
find anything wrong with her.  When he did a blood count; however, her white
blood cell count was elevated, he specifically mentions lymphocites (sp?).
At this point, he told me not to be overly concerned and to bring her back
in a couple of weeks for a follow up blood test.  She continues to eat OK
although she has had a runny poop that was slightly greenish.  It was only a
small amount, so I ll keep a close eye on it.  Once again, if anyone has any
information to pass along, or if any of you FML docs have any advise, I sure
would appreciate either a post or an e-mail.

Kris (sorry Jackson, didn t mean to leave you out)
Pixie & Moxley
Jackson (even though I m a dog, please don t leave me out, I love my
little buddies)