From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 07:41:59 -0500
Okay - Mr Ed suggested I eat with my ferrets, been there - done that.

Just recently I had my cereal in the bowl, and was making up their soup
as I ate. I take a dollup of chicken (free of antibiotics, organic,
ground to a liquid in my blender) put it in their dishes, add a 1/4
teaspoon of Noni Juice once a day, a dollup of Alicia's Shelter soup,
and hot water so it is nice and warm. Do they like it - my plates do
not have pictures on them - they have all been licked away.

In a hurry in the morning to get to work, I sat down, picked up a
spoon, and after the third mouthful, noticed a brown substance on the
spoon, in fact the last mouthful was a large one and there was an off
cereal taste!!!!!

This next event happened in the days before ferrets, but, it would make
any MD shudder. I was working part time nights, my husband was taking
care of the children. I came in one night, I was tired and was getting
ready for bed, Noticed my toothbrush was on the sink, not in the holder
with everyone else's, but hey, I grabbed it and cleaned my teeth.

The next morning, my son, 4 years old at the time, got up and had to
show me the black labs teeth,

"Aren't they nice and white Mom, I cleaned them last night!!!!!"

Mr. Ed, this dog confused the "cat box" with the treat box - I'm still
here. Your suggestion I eat with my animals is old hat.

I still love ya

Marilyn