From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 16:25:05 EST
Hey you guys for a quick, clear explanation of ADV from a lay person
and new person to adv...... go to "straight talk about adv":
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/adv-straight.html
there are indepth pages there for those that are interested with Bob C's
posts, and with vet notes linked on that page.

also for anyone that missed my poem on my panda girl Jubilee Spirit who is
deaf... there is such a precious site up now with it..
(thank you to that very dear friend for that surprise)
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/jub-poem.html

and for a neat little diddy..........a page on how to photograph a ferret
(seriously) is up now!  Thank you to that dear Fml'er that saved that
sight, and went to the trouble of snailmailing me that so we could get that
back up from our crash!  (just go to my main sight there and look on the
index for it on the bottom!)

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/