From:
Marta Towne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:36:44 -0600
Tonight, at 10:30 pm, Novemeber 28, an Earth Angel rose to join the
heavens.  Pepper, my Old Man, the Wild WOnderful Weezil who came to me
December 12, 1997 at already 8 years old.  He was a wonderful silver blaze
who had already had one adrenal gland removed adn one debulked.  He was
my first ferret, and the light of my life.  My darling was given 3 weeks
to live 10 months ago and held on, I am convinced for me.  He knew that I
needed his strength, so he kept living long past when his body wanted to
give up.

He taught me so much.....so much love, so much strength...so much about
living and not giving up, about what was important.  He was a teacher, a
familiar, a pet, a loved one and so much more.  I will never forget him...
he took a peice of my heart with him.

After losing Whiskers a while back, I don't know how I can bear this.....
so much pain, but knowing that he had so much love.

Apparently, tonight, he suffered a massive heart attack.  I held him in my
arms and spoke to him until he crossed the bridge.  He is and always will
be beloved and a part of me.

Good night, sweet prince Pepper........now you have all your fur, are back
to 100% in the litterbox and never more shall you have to endure that vile
medicine.  Sleep well, beloved.....and play in the light of the Rainbow
Bridge until I come to you once more in peace

Love always,
Mamma and Sissie

Marta and DEanna
Beloved of SolT, Cinnimon, Suger, Spice, Mindi, Wheezer, Romeo and Curry
Missing Pepper and Whiskers