From:
Nancy Roman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:35:41 -0700
Well my wife and i are new to the ferret world.  We purchased 2 male 3
months ago.  this month our landlord say ferrets are a no no.  that just
to bad.  Appearently others in the building have ferrets.  My wife runs
the club house here.  tonight while working a little ball of fur runs
out of the corner.  She has been tatooed already.  should we keep her?
no one is going to admit to loosing her.  the boys wouldn't mind a new
playmate.  but I feel bad for her previous owner.

any Ideas?
Buck