From:
CJ England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 22:02:19 -0800
Hi,

This is Kismet's mommy.  He's the little boy with a probable case of
insulonoma.  He is getting fatter, but won't eat anything but duck soup
made with beef baby food.  I have tried to add ferret food (blended well
and in microscopic amounts), but no go.  He shakes his head and acts like
I'm killing him.  If that is what I need to feed him I will, but it does
get expensive.  Is there anyway to wean him onto something else?  If not
ferret food, home made beef babyfood?  Any ideas will be nice.

CJ and the Five... KoKo, Bear, Domino, Leia, and Kismet