From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:28:06 -0400
Hello, weezils and hoomans,

We now have an official name - Ferret Trax, the beginnings of a website -
ferrettrax.com (let me know if it doesn't take you there - have had a few
problems..)  Check the about page for pictures of some of my fur crew!
And have another beautiful handcrafted sterling silver necklace up for
auction on ebay - item number 2340205388....trying to raise money to pay
off vet bills...

The furkids taught me a new game.  They love to play in their clear dryer
tube.  Tonight I pulled it up the stairs - 6 or 7 steps, and they surfed
on their tummies sliding down in the tube to the bottom, each time coming
back up the stairs to do it again.  Then somebody got the bright idea of
going up the stairs inside the tube, and it got really interesting to
watch them sort out who had the right of way!

Gotta love those fuzzies!!!
Peg - ferret ringmaster and once-in-a-while silversmith