Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:11:55 -0400
Fellow FML ers,
Reminder- to help Travis Livieri & the Black Footed Ferret Recovery
Program

SPECIAL From LFFR bedding:
This special applies to PAID PURCHASES of the following Dates and NOT
to previous sales or orders.

FROM JUNE 15th  THRU AUGUST 15 TH ONLY
We will donate 10 % of Proceeds directly to the BFF Program for
purchases $50.00 OR MORE spent on our BEDDING products and include ONE
Hand Sculpted BLACK FOOTED FERRET Figurine created by Artist "E.Mead"
of Ebay's Minkey98 in your package.

What a great surprise to open your box and see what aBeautifully
Handcrafted treasure you have received and stunning bedding for your
Fuzzies to enjoy for years to come.

Check us out and put us into your FAvorites NOW so you can monitor all
the new items we will be adding Every day!!

Bless you, Rose & the Gang of 29 @ LFFR
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding