From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:11:21 -0500
You can have the grout dyed before it is used and then stains don't
show up.

We want to have our floors redone this year: tiles with bullnose tiles
climbing the wall for the ferret room and kitchen (bathrooms already
done that way), and elsewhere a tile apron with bullnoses, and sealed
hardwood in the centers.

Hopefully, the needs of senior family members will have enough breaks
that we can actually get that done room by room.

Anyway, grout can be stained that way before use in colors OR in a
range of neutrals. We have a light brown used in the bathrooms and
it works great. Those tiles look like stone which worked well with
brownish grout, but a number of colors also rock brown.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.miamiferret.org/