Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 16:16:28 EDT
I was at the last Morrison hearing they did not tell her she couldn't
have animals, only that she couldn't have more than 4 (I think) at her
condo.  See that is where the Judge went wrong.  I say the Judge because
the prosecuter attempted to bring the probation revocation into a
hearing.  She was going to utilize me as her witness but then Morrison
found out I was there and pled "no contest" .  In other words she did
it but wasn't going to admit to it!  Therefore, she got another slap on
the wrist and sent on her way.  If she is living in Utah, she is on
probation.  If she left Utah and returned to Idaho her probation is
dropped.

As far as what occured with the 100something ferts.  That I can not tell
you about as I only know what I have heard.  Deplorable conditions, no
food... the list continues.  This person has got to be stopped!  What she
does to ferrets is much more personal for me.  I thought Jen Morrison was
my friend.  I allowed her (foolishly) to care for my ferrets (as a
friend) What ended up happening was that this so called friend killed my
baby Spirit.  She starved him, she kept him from me, then turned him over
to be killed at an animal shelter.  Thanks to a lot of great people her
sinical plan was foiled.  A wonderful shelter owner (Thanks Gay) went
straight away and got Spirit... Then Neen (Thanks EP) and I went to Gay's
home and got Spirit.  Unfortunately it was to late.  Spirit died in my
arms a short few days later.

Lori