Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:33:41 -0500
I would like to thank Chris and Shelly Knudsen from the Legion of
Superferrets of Nebraska Ferret Shelter for the 3 brochures on ferret care
etc.  I am in the process of giving them to some local pet stores in
Maryland, so that owners and those people interested in buying a ferret will
know a little bit about them.  I have seen too many pet stores and ferret
owners that really don't know how to care for ferrets, and I feel aweful for
the poor little guys.  If I could save them all believe me, I would!  But,
being a pretty realistic individual, I believe that education via brochures
etc.  will provide people will a better understanding of ferrets.  With
better understanding comes a better appreciation for ferrets.  So, thanks
again for your help in providing me with the brochures.  You guys have done
a wonderful job with them, and I think that many folks around here will
appreciate it.

Melanie and the gang (Gizzy, Normie, and Moser)