From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 1996 22:00:24 -0400
This is the latest from HQ (yes this does sound like a military campaign and
should)  Patton would be proud of us for our strategic planning....

begin post................
Glad to see the weekend fax campaign is in full-swing, as well as the phone
calls on Monday.  It's an important final push before the hearing!

As an update to everyone, let me tell you what has been done in the media
world:

The San-Jose Mercury News will have a good column by Sue Hutchison in its
Tuesday morning edition -- just in time for committee members to read.

Jeanne Carley has done multiple radio interviews in the last couple of days,
including on National Public Radio.

Associated Press ran a story that was actually read by someone in New
Hampshire (I was told this today by a friend back there.)

The California press corps have all received media advisories and press
releases about the upcoming Monday morning press conference.  On Monday,
they'll receive another advisory relative to the Tuesday morning rally.