From:
Jennifer McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:15:05 EST
Hi everyone!  Well, first of all, i would like to thank all of you who
had sent me an email regarding my silver ferret post.  But, with winter
finally here, i've decided to wait a while longer before adding to our
furry family.  And to be honost, i am actually happy and content with the
9 we already have.  But, my husband still dreams of his very own silver.
One day he will have his silver baby, but, i don't think the time is right
right now.  I would especially like to thank the person who wrote to me,
and made some very important comments to me.  All the questions that you
asked me, i have asked myself time and time again.  I will email you soon
with my comments.  And to all the shelters that had written to me , i am
sorry if i let you down in anyway.  But, once the time is right, and
weather is permitable, i hope to hear from you all again!  Thanks again!

Jennifer (hooman)
Rueben, Cherise, RubyClaire, Jerry, DarkStar, Sampson, Delilah, Casey, and
Miracle (ferts)
Cassidy, Charlie, Homer, Pigpen, and Pearl (cats)
and Miss Bobby McGee (doggie)