From:
Cheryl Steenburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 22:21:41 -0700
Hello and dooks to all.  First I want to thank those who have written
wonderful notes concerning Buddy.  He's still up and about.  Thank you for
your encouragement.  I'm currently feeding my 7 ferrets Totally Ferret.
They will eat it when it's the only food around.  Whenever we run out of
TF the ferrets are fed Purina One Kitten.  They devour this food and have
eaten it prior to trying TF.  We have also tried the Marshall Farms food
but the fuzzies detest it even more.  Do you think the Purina One Kitten is
just as good?  It is a lot less expensive than the above and the ferrets
love it.

Dooks,
Cheryl Steenburn

Visit the Ferret Underground at: