Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:34:28 -0600
Hello one and all from Madison, located in the Cheese/Packers state, which
is Wisconsin! :)  My Fianci, Frank and I are owned and managed by 7 ferrets
presently, The newest is an 8 1/2 week old albino baby girl named Angel.
Her older siblings are; Barney, J.J., Yogi, Buddy, Brittany, and Belle.

Over the years we have had 20 ferrets total in this household.  Thirteen
have of course crossed the rainbow bridge since there are only 7 here now,
but I know they are watching us from above.  I can almost attest to the
fact that they make visits in the night when we are all sleeping to whisper
to the little ones still here in our care how to pull some of the old
favorite tricks they used to.  I find it amazing how the albino girl seems
to pull the same tricks as her predecessors.  I find the little white girls
hold an extra special place in my heart even though I love all of them as
much as humanly possible.  The others seem to follow the same suit too,
pulling stunts that we have seen before over the years by the others before
them.  Even through all of that though, they all have something that makes
each one as individual as we that are owned by them.

I have been lurking in the background here mostly for over 3 years now and
find something valuable out of most every issue.  I have asked for
assistance with advice twice in that time and had overwhelming responses
both times!  To those of you who have been such wonderful advisors over
then years, my deepest gratitude and respect!  BIG...there are not enough
words for you nor are there any that can fully express your dedication.
Without you, I doubt we would have the quality and quantity of such a
valuable resource as this.

Best wishes to all!