From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 19:51:05 -0500
Hi folks,

Just a reminder that this weekend, NEFFER is hosting our second "Hammock
Bee" on Saturday, march 8 from noon till whenever to make piles of
hammocks for the ferret shelters in New England!  At our last Hammock
Bee, we made over 40 hammocks and divided them amongst the New England
shelters for the Holidays!  This time, we're out to make a slew of
sleep-sacks as well as some more light-weight hammocks for spring and
summertime!

The Hammock Bee will be held in Converse Hall at Amherst College, very
accessible from Route 91 and the Mass Turnpike.  Directions will be
posted later in the week, or you can email me for more
information/directions.

We'd also be very glad of any donations of material which could be used
for the hammocks!

Hope you can join us, the more the merrier!!  Anyone who can bring an
additional sewing machine is MOST welcome indeed!!

Sincerely,
Heather Wojtowicz
New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc
www.neferrets.org