Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:50:04 GMT
Hi all,

I do hope it is OK to do this with the group.  If not, Big please let me
know.

We homeschool our 8 year old dd and we want post cards from the USA and
all over the world, addressed to her.  She LOVES to get mail!  When we
receive it, we will look up the area on a map for geography.  I plan to
buy a small photo album to save them in.  We would be glad to
reciprocate.

The post card could be about a special landmark, state flower/bird,
historical event, or simply something pretty or interesting.  You get
the idea.  Please email me if you are interested and I will give you
our mailing address.  [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much!

Larry, Tequita & Rachel Williamson
and the fearsome threesome ferrets: Tanker, Teddy, and Daphne