From:
Never underestimate the power of the dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 19:40:09 EDT
Hi all,

Pepe' is off to the vets next week for his shots and I'm thinking about
having him microchiped since he's managed to get out onto the deck more then
once on my boyfriend.  Does anyone have any info on this procedure good and
bad???  My local animal control does the scan on lost animals and it's not
expensive considering it might reunite us some day if he gets out (hopefully
not) without being detected.

Sandra