From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:23:50 -0400
I am ready to send the FML Shelter & Vet List to BIG.

Since it is a rather tedious job for him to format it to send out to
you, it will still be a little while before you receive it.  But it is
complete, it is on its way, and if you need the information sooner please
just ask.

So many people use the list to find vets that I have allowed shelters to
list more than one ferret-knowledgeable vet if they are fortunate enough
to have them.  The list will be more useful even if it is also longer
than ever.

Blessings,
Judith
--