From:
Theresa Bobst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:24:40 CST6CDT
Hi,
I am the proud owner of three wonderful fuzziesl--I call them the babies.
My question is: how do you get them to use the litter pans in the room
when they are turned loose?  I turn them loose in two rooms everyday from
anywhere from 4 to 8 hours a day.  Of course them mostly sleep; but when
they wake up most of the time they go straight to their litter box,
sometimes they go to any corner.  And if they do go to the litter box,
sometimes they will not step over the brim of the litter box.  Please any
advice would be greatly appreciated.

Theresa
Theresa Bobst
University of Central Arkansas Student