Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:38:34 -0700
Hi all
I have been a little behind in my writing again.  I guess it is to much
playing and possibly ferretvite.  Sorry for dat.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Casey.  She waz met by
Maggie, Roxie, Molly and Cocoa.  They all seemed happy to see each other
and there waz a lot of rolling around and play fighting.  After dat waz
over they wanted all da news and gossip at home.  They talked for some time
and wondered over to da Babyfood Balconey while they talked and had a bit
to eat.  Actually Casey ate quite a bit.  She said dat her tummy had hurt
for a time and she said now it felt bunches better and she felt like eating
a lot.  After catching up on all da news they wndered around showing Casey
all da attractions and where everything waz.  She waz a little put out dat
there waz no toes to bite but she said she would have to wait for dat.  She
said to tell her mommy dat she luved her and to send lots of kisses and
hugs.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Jesse.  I gave him da
tour of da place and showed him where everything waz.  He waz really
interested in da Fruit Bar.  He cruised through or inhaled through and
tried almost everything we had.  He said he waz satisfyng hiz sweet tooth
and had a craving for all da sweet stuff.  He ate alot of everything there
and it is lucky dat it is self filling or we might have run out of rasins.
Can't run out of rasins.  After dat and during da tour my cheweasel
disappeared.  I think da little twirp swiped my cheweasel and ran off with
it.  He said he felt better than he had in a long time.  He said to send
hiz luv to hiz mommy and also lots of hugs and cuddles.

I guess I am off to find another cheweasel.  I will have to hide it better.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee