From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:42:07 EDT
Hi all!
Just my monthly note to first say THANK YOU for all the orders in July!

For the month of August, I am featuring:

Lane Area Ferret Lovers Ferret Shelter
in Eugene, OR.

You can get all their contact info on my web site at:
<http://ferretville.net/terra/fundraiser.html>
(if the shelter info is not up yet, it will be very soon!)

For those who may be seeing my post for the first time, I feature a new
shelter each month to donate proceeds from the custom items I make.
You can see my web site to see some of the great items.  The items do
not have to be ferret related.  They can be customized with whatever
you wish.

Melanee Ellis, the Shelter Manager, would like you to know that Lane
Area Ferret Lovers Ferret Shelter is a nonprofit (501(c)3), no-kill
shelter which provides services for stray, abandoned, or otherwise
unwanted ferrets.

Annually they hold the Ferret Agility Trials, formerly called the Ferret
Olympics, to raise funds for the shelter.

This year the Ferret Agility Trials are on Sunday, August 27, 10 AM to 4
PM, at Island Park, Springfield, Oregon.  The public is invited.  Come
have some fun, meet ferret people, and learn more about ferrets!

For more information, please contact Melanee Ellis at (541) 484-1090.
It sounds like great fun.  If you're in the area or will be traveling
near there go check it out!

Let's keep the orders coming this month to help them out!  Don't forget
all the new items I have on the site!  If your kids are headed back to
school, wouldn't it be cute to get them their own customized zipper-pull
for their backpack or tote?  Football season starts this month, get your
own key chain or rear-view mirror charm with team colors and football
charm!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far.  Try to stay cool
and keep your orders coming!  Thanks again, everyone, for your support!

Hugs,
Terra

For great gift ideas:
<http://ferretville.net/terra/fundraiser.html>