Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 00:09:03 -0700
Ok, I've seen you all ranting and raving about wood pellets as litter for
our fury littel friends, BUT why is it that I have read so much about NOT
mixing ferrets with wood?  I know many people say ferrets shouldn't use wood
chips for bedding like many pet stores do, mainly because of respitory and
potential foot problems... can the same be true if used for litter?  Now I
also may not understand what KIND of wood chips (or pellets) you all are
refering to... but I did notice some of you mention sawdust.  Anyone who can
lay my fears to rest, please do so in a hurry!  I would hate to miss out on
a great way to make a litter pan smell better and easier to clean.  Now if I
could only get the little stinker to go in the thing to do his business!

Thanks,
Brad, Kelly, and Hobbes(the stinker)