From:
Anita Hermes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:07:07 -0800
I just spoke with the Barrow, Georgia animal shelter regarding the two
ferrets scheduled to be euthanized on Wednesday. I'm in California and
was wondering how I could help. The only thing I could think of was to
sponsor them at the shelter financially. I didn't know if it would work
or not, but it was an idea. Anyway, I just spoke with an officer at the
shelter and was assured that a ferret rescue is on their way. THANK YOU
guardian angels and thank you Sue Thomas for being the ferrets' voice
to call out for help on the FML. It's wonderful to be a part of the
ferret community.