Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:12:08 EST
This is Nancy in Louisiana,

I want to first Thank Kris for doing the tree!! I have been one of the
givers before and this year I am on the receiving end thanks to Kris
for having it!!!

The Secret Santa to 2 of my deaf babies -- Riley JR and Rocky - who is
also half blind received their Christmas gift and I am soooo excited!!!
1 family chose 2 of my babies!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I will try to
get pix of them when opening the box -- and will post them on different
boards that I am on so others can see!!!

You are doing a FANTASTIC job Kris!!! I thank you soo much for having
undertaking this!!!! Please keep up the great work and hopefully the
others will learn to have some REAL Christmas Spirit so the babes can
enjoy their gifts!! As one said - they don't know it is Christmas - Us
humans do -- AND we should all be thankful that our babies get their
gifts and the things that we need to help our babies and to help our
shelters!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!
Nancy in Louisiana