Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 19:27:43 -0800
Hello.

I visited the pet warehouse site.  I did e-mail them requesting information
on the animal sales.  I'll post the response.  I do have to commend them
for their 2 page Ferret 101.  They offered more basic information and
guidelines than most pet stores I've encountered so far.

My question is about bottle brush tail.  My Ottis would fluff up when
excited, in a new environment, or when a new critter was introduced.  The
typical behavior.  Lately I have noticed he is fluffed almost daily.  I
think I may be noticing it more because his winter coat has left his tail
lush & full.  I seem to remember a post where the fluffed tail was a sign
of some type of internal problem or ailment.  Am I just creating another
reason to worry myself?

Our little family would like to send fert kisses to all those brave little
souls who are ailing and to the parents who grieve for those they have
lost.

Kisses to the fuzzies,
Alissa & Ottis & Henry

ps... Ben, loved the Trevor story.  Sounds like something I would do. :)