From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:20:54 -0700
Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd share the bad news about Snowball.  We found him dead
early this morning.  It is a mystery to us what happened.  He'd been a
little sluggish the past few days, but showed no other signs of being sick.
He was eating when I checked on all the ferrets lastnight.  When I went into
the ferret room this morning, he was laying in his hammock, and his brother
Marshmallow was pacing back and forth in the bottom of their cage.

Snowball was one of the most beautiful ferrets I have ever owned.  He was a
3 pound 1/2 albino male, and only 8 months old.  We will never forget him!

Ferret Love,
Vikki, Jeremy, & the mourning fuzzies.
Sunshine Ferretry & Shelter