Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:31:24 EST
It has been 1 week, since I helped Scooter cross the bridge, and it isnt
getting any easier.  I still cry all the time, and it hurts so much.
Sandee could please tell him that I miss him more than life, and I hope
he found his brothers and sister, gonzo, tango, cinnie, cash, and luke.
Please let him know that we all miss him very much here, and I hope he
still has his penguin.  Hope he found a good stash spot for it.

I love you baby.  And I miss you all.  Please take care of each other til
I can get to you again.

Love,
Mommy